What is RF Microneedling Like?
At Luminesse Laser and Skin Clinic, we use Secret™RF technology for our RF microneedling. This system provides the most advanced microneedling available with multiple settings and adjustable needle depth.
We will apply a numbing treatment to your skin to make sure you feel comfortable during treatment. Your provider will pass the handpiece over your skin. You may feel some tingling or buzzing.
Treatment takes as little as 20 minutes. Healthy tissue surrounding the areas of micro-damage will almost immediately start repairs. Unlike some laser treatments that affect the entire surface of the face, a fractionated treatment like the Secret™RF treats only a fraction of the skin, leaving the healthy skin to trigger the healing process faster.
What are the Benefits of RF Microneedling?
RF Microneedling with the Secret™RF has numerous benefits over other methods of treatment.
- Adjustable to target each person’s individual treatment concerns
- Effective on more different conditions with fewer side effects
- Two forms of treatment at the same time maximize results
- Enhanced collagen production for smoother, firmer skin
- Little to no downtime, unlike some treatments
- Immediate, visible results
- Long-term benefits that keep improving for weeks or months
- Fractional technology to minimize recovery time
Is There Any Downtime With RF Microneedling?
You can resume normal activities right after treatment. Some people may notice some sensitivity or redness in the treated skin for a few hours.
Am I a Good Candidate for RF Microneedling?
If you want to address signs of aging, sun damage, or other skin issues using a powerful technology with minimal downtime, you may be a good candidate. You should consult with your provider about any health issues you have, including any skin conditions.